Sunday 15 April 2012

Smile ??

So I told you about the dart guy,his name is Tom.(If you don't know about this read the post before this!No matter what I do it won't let me change the order).I already described,in depth his amazingness and sang his praises.He got off the dart that night and I thought I would never see him again.What are the chances, right??I didn't even know his name at that stage.

In the last few weeks we have had numerous conversations on the dart and we've even hung out.He's visited me in college and I've visited him in work.I won't bore you with the details and as it happens he is moving away to America...totes awky mo mo.We discussed the possibility of him potentially staying and the two of us eloping in a few years but it seems the man can not be stopped! :( (We didn't really talk like that but we decided we can't be together).You may be thinking that's an awful ending to the story however,sad as this is there's something happy that follows....

A few days ago I decided I'd see how the scar on my knee was healing up.It was really deeply cut so it's still a bit sore.I looked at it,it's healing well but the ironic thing is....it's a smiley face!!!One of the eyes looks like it's winking a bit too!!How crazy is that?!

So,he may be moving away to America and it's not decided how long for yet.He may come back sometime into the future and we both might look very different but I will have that scar forever.I'll always be reminded of Tom,the nice young man from the dart and he'll know it's me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment